Learning to enjoy the dating process is a large piece of the journey! We can’t take it or ourselves too seriously. Here are 10 dating blunders and mishaps I survived as a single woman. I’m sure some can relate to and laugh about these with me! Most my posts are about high level beliefs; let’s laugh at these low level ones I journeyed out of together!
1) The Awkward Approach.
2) He’s not that into you, but he is that into him!
3) Your thoughts the night after a break up or a bad date. Ever considered this option?
4) The Overactive Analysis of your Singleness.
5) The “If Jesus asked me on a date, I’d say no” stage.
9) Learning the ropes of online dating. Ever thought this?
Disclaimer: I met my husband by being matched by the CEO of OnDaySix, so I’m a complete believer!
Remember, I survived all these situations and am now happily married to the man of my dreams!
Let’s enjoy, embrace and laugh through this journey towards marriage; it’s a whole different world than our parents lived in. Just think of all the fun stories you’ll be able to tell your children!
Wendee Mannon, Dating & Relationship Coach, Staff Writer-OnDaySix, Wendee’s Bio
Credit to Photobucket.com